Any of the following symptoms might indicate an animal in distress:
- The animal is behaving in a strikingly unusual way.
- The animal is brought to you by a cat or dog.
- There’s evidence of bleeding.
- The animal has an apparent or obvious broken limb or asymmetric wings.
- A bird is featherless or nearly featherless and found on the ground.
- A bat is found on the ground.
- The animal is shivering, limping, or unable to stand.
- There’s a dead parent nearby.
- The animal is crying and wandering all day long
If you come across any of these signs, or if you’re not sure if an animal is in distress, it’s always best to call the experts.
Who to Call for Wildlife Help
Great, thanks for your pledge!
Mind if we stay in touch?
We'll send you our free Toolkit Quick Reference Guide.
We'll never spam you or share your info. Unsubscribe at any time.